As you may or may not know, I am a member of the Independent Fashion Bloggers which is a site dedicated to providing tips and tricks for fashion bloggers. Additionally, IFB has a section called Links a la Mode where members of IFB can submit their best post of the week to be featured as one of the top 20 posts of the week. I was featured this week for last week’s article: Balenciaga: The Spanish Master by Hamish Bowles. Please see below to check out the posts of other bloggers featured. Thanks again to IFB for the feature! Also, congrats to all the bloggers featured!
Independent Fashion Bloggers Links a la Mode
All Kinds of Everything
Links à la Mode; December 9th
- 55th Street: A new take on Street Style through my eyes
- Analogue Chic: Drama with my mama: being my mom’s personal stylist.
- Any Second Now: Remembering the fashion of 1980’s Duran Duran and how it inspired a fashion pictorial that includes giant Rubik’s Cubes. Gotta love the 80’s!
- ashley4emergy: Tea Party and Vintage Fashion Exhibit with Socialite Ms. Lana Turner!
- Awakened Aesthetic: Six Impossible Things…by BirdQueen Designs.
- Big Girls Browse: Dressember begins – a different dress every day for the whole of December
- Broke & Beautiful: Jeffrey Campbell goes pink…but for what cause?
- de la pen: Balenciaga: The Spanish Master by Hamish Bowles
- For Those About to Shop: Callous comments can be life-threatening
- Haute World: Not your average designer collaboration: Fashion giants show their charitable side by creating dolls for UNICEF
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Tips for Holiday Gift Guides & Giveaways
- Intrinsically Florrie: On DIY customising my own unique rings
- lowefactor: Ever notice why pre-fall collections get lost in the holiday shopping press shuffle?
- Lust Love Lose: An easy guide to applying red lipstick that will last all day.
- Mrs Bossa: Blogs with Soul: Mrs Bossa raises a glass to the talent of the blogging community
- Oranges and Apples: Interview and GIVEAWAY with photographer and jewelry designer Marie Bee of the Blue Balloon
- Pocket Rocket Fashion: Debating with fashion photographer Diana Thompson the problems of plus fashion brands using models smaller than their range to promote them.
- Searching for Style: Fashion 101: Why Luxury is Expensive. The making of an Hermès bag.
- STREET STYLE: PICS BY POLKA DOT: One woman’s journey to get credit for a piece Spanish Elle did using her photographs without her knowledge, or consent. A cautionary tale!
- The Coveted: Winter Vacation Tory Burch Resort 2011
- two for the clothes: Our second “Freaky Friday” post, in which her outfit for him turns out badly.
- The Fashion Pawn: What a business card can do for you
And there it is. The Fashion and Style of the Pen…de la Pen.